I was so , so deeply tired yesterday after taking care of financing for my new car, I nearly fell asleep over lunch with my friend, Sarah.
Seriously, big decisions, making financial commitments, being talked into an extended warranty, etc. is super draining. Then calling my insurance to get coverage for my new car. Then doing a few errands. Then a lovely lunch (cheap lunch lasagna deal at Casa Greque!). Then - yep, a nice nap on the sofa!
This morning I feel refreshed, and ready for a new day.
I'm going to clean out my car in preparation for the trade-in tomorrow, and I'm going out for a nice brunch with my friend, Carrie, at 10:30.
Yes, a nice, simple day for a nice, simple spinster!
Thursday, March 5, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In the Woods with Lola!
And my Sunday morning yesterday was pretty great, too. I took Lola to the dog park - we really don't go often enough anymore - and she...
-
I'm back in the saddle again. After the slow December work month for my supply teaching career, things have been hopping this past two w...
-
I do love the longer daylight hours of spring and summer. Not only do I feel like I'm cutting back on electricity, but I feel like I...
-
Me, Gord and Jivka at Tawadina Lookout This has been a great hiking summer for me. Along with some a couple of hiking friends that I met thr...
No comments:
Post a Comment