I made this cute spring scarf following a stitch pattern The Complete Photo Guide to Crochet by Margaret Hubert. I LOVE this book - it's great for learning motifs and developing creativity. This scarf was also super easy - just repeat four rows until it is your desired length.
I used a 5mm hook, and Red Heart Super Saver yarn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In the Woods with Lola!
And my Sunday morning yesterday was pretty great, too. I took Lola to the dog park - we really don't go often enough anymore - and she...
-
I'm back in the saddle again. After the slow December work month for my supply teaching career, things have been hopping this past two w...
-
I do love the longer daylight hours of spring and summer. Not only do I feel like I'm cutting back on electricity, but I feel like I...
-
Me, Gord and Jivka at Tawadina Lookout This has been a great hiking summer for me. Along with some a couple of hiking friends that I met thr...

No comments:
Post a Comment