I love going to garage sales mist summer Saturday mornings. Now that it's the end of August, the biggest, best sales are pretty much over, but there is still the chance to get that one thing that speaks to you.
Today, that thinks for me was this beautiful hand made bag. I at first resisted the $5 price tag. I left, got back in the car, then realized I needed that bag. I went back, offered $3, and here I am, enjoying my special find!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In the Woods with Lola!
And my Sunday morning yesterday was pretty great, too. I took Lola to the dog park - we really don't go often enough anymore - and she...
-
I'm back in the saddle again. After the slow December work month for my supply teaching career, things have been hopping this past two w...
-
I do love the longer daylight hours of spring and summer. Not only do I feel like I'm cutting back on electricity, but I feel like I...
-
Me, Gord and Jivka at Tawadina Lookout This has been a great hiking summer for me. Along with some a couple of hiking friends that I met thr...

No comments:
Post a Comment