First post on my new blog! I realize that blogging has, to some extent, been rendered obsolete in the wake of Facebook and Twitter and other social media. Random updates for friends and family no longer need an entire blog to diseminate, and nor to folks want to be bothered coming to a blog.
Unless it has something relevant or fun or funny to share.
I hope to do so with this blog - I will post recipes, grocery tips, hiking routes, and other stuff that simple living suburban folks might find valuable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In the Woods with Lola!
And my Sunday morning yesterday was pretty great, too. I took Lola to the dog park - we really don't go often enough anymore - and she...
-
I'm back in the saddle again. After the slow December work month for my supply teaching career, things have been hopping this past two w...
-
I do love the longer daylight hours of spring and summer. Not only do I feel like I'm cutting back on electricity, but I feel like I...
-
Me, Gord and Jivka at Tawadina Lookout This has been a great hiking summer for me. Along with some a couple of hiking friends that I met thr...
No comments:
Post a Comment