I took up crochet last autumn, around September, I guess and since then I've become well and truly hooked!
It has taken over my life - I no longer grab my camera to go on photo safaris, I need to tear myself away from crochet just to make sure I eat! Ok, that last part is an exaggeration :) But I have fallen under the spell of this creative therapy.
And my living room is also paying the price - my "crochet corner" is full of projects in progress, patterns all a-flutter and yarn balls half unwound...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In the Woods with Lola!
And my Sunday morning yesterday was pretty great, too. I took Lola to the dog park - we really don't go often enough anymore - and she...
-
I'm back in the saddle again. After the slow December work month for my supply teaching career, things have been hopping this past two w...
-
I do love the longer daylight hours of spring and summer. Not only do I feel like I'm cutting back on electricity, but I feel like I...
-
Me, Gord and Jivka at Tawadina Lookout This has been a great hiking summer for me. Along with some a couple of hiking friends that I met thr...

No comments:
Post a Comment