This owl hat was easy and fun to make. I also think it will be a very popular item come winter, so I plan to make more, with matching scarves, to try to sell.
You can get the free pattern the link below at Repeat Crafter Me
http://www.repeatcrafterme.com/2012/09/crochet-owl-hat-pattern-in-newborn.html
Also, if you prefer video tutorials, or just want one to help you on your way, check out Yolanda Lopez's videos for this hat on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAYSltApxLs
Anyway, here is my child-size hat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In the Woods with Lola!
And my Sunday morning yesterday was pretty great, too. I took Lola to the dog park - we really don't go often enough anymore - and she...
-
I'm back in the saddle again. After the slow December work month for my supply teaching career, things have been hopping this past two w...
-
I do love the longer daylight hours of spring and summer. Not only do I feel like I'm cutting back on electricity, but I feel like I...
-
Me, Gord and Jivka at Tawadina Lookout This has been a great hiking summer for me. Along with some a couple of hiking friends that I met thr...

No comments:
Post a Comment