On Friday (December 18, 2015),I brought Lola home. She is a 5 month old Australian Shepherd and Poodle mix puppy, and is a joy to have around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In the Woods with Lola!
And my Sunday morning yesterday was pretty great, too. I took Lola to the dog park - we really don't go often enough anymore - and she...
-
I'm back in the saddle again. After the slow December work month for my supply teaching career, things have been hopping this past two w...
-
I do love the longer daylight hours of spring and summer. Not only do I feel like I'm cutting back on electricity, but I feel like I...
-
Me, Gord and Jivka at Tawadina Lookout This has been a great hiking summer for me. Along with some a couple of hiking friends that I met thr...

No comments:
Post a Comment