I've been working daily on a corner-to-corner blanket to fit my mother's Queen Size bed, and it's coming along quite nicely.
As you can see, this project is worked diagonally, working from one corner toward the other. Yesterday I reached the half-way point, where I started to bring the blanket back "in". (For a tutorial, visit this Ravelry page http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/corner-start-aka-c2c-or-corner-to-corner-tutorial ).
What I love about C2C (corner-to-corner) is that once you get to the longest point (where two sides are as long as you want them), your rows then start to get shorter, and therefore faster, again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In the Woods with Lola!
And my Sunday morning yesterday was pretty great, too. I took Lola to the dog park - we really don't go often enough anymore - and she...
-
I'm back in the saddle again. After the slow December work month for my supply teaching career, things have been hopping this past two w...
-
I do love the longer daylight hours of spring and summer. Not only do I feel like I'm cutting back on electricity, but I feel like I...
-
Me, Gord and Jivka at Tawadina Lookout This has been a great hiking summer for me. Along with some a couple of hiking friends that I met thr...

No comments:
Post a Comment